Something to celebrate! A customer from Belgium bought a fish pellet making machine from us. This fish feed pellet-making machine has the smallest capacity in our range of fish food machinery, making 40kg of fish food pellets per hour. Our fish pellet extruders are also available in larger sizes and can be combined with other machines to form a fish feed pellet production line.
Reasons that customer buy the fish pellet making machine?
The customer wanted to build a fish feed pelleting plant with his friend. And he wanted to buy one for trial before he started. After the trial, he will officially start his fish food factory. He would also buy a larger size fish pellet making machine or production line again. So he searched our fish food pellet mill website on the internet and was interested in our machine and contacted us.
Why customer choose our fish pellet machine?
1. Our fish pellet making machine has a reasonable structure, complete models, beautiful appearance, and small footprint.
2. The models of fish pellet making machines are complete, which can meet different people’s demands for output.
3. We have rich export experience and can help customers to solve all kinds of transportation and import and export problems smoothly so that customers can save more heart.
4. Our service is considerate, and we will recommend the right machine model to our customers. We will recommend the right transport mode. We will test the machine before delivery and provide the logistics information of the machine to the customers in time.
Fish feed pelletizer order details
The customer sent us a message via WhatsApp using the contact information on our website. Our sales manager immediately talked to the customer. In order to recommend the right machine model to the customer. And our sales manager first confirmed with the customer the output he wanted. He then recommended the DGP40 fish feed pelletizer based on the customer’s requirement of 40kg/h. After that, the customer was sent the parameters of the machine. The customer had no questions about the parameters of the machine. And he said he needed diesel engine power. So we made a quotation to the customer. The customer said he could buy it.
Payment and shipping
The customer paid a 50% deposit first, and the rest will be paid after we finished making the machine. We arranged the packing and shipping of the fish pellet making machine after we received all the payments. In order to make our customers more comfortable, we provide them with pictures and videos of the machines before they are packed in wooden boxes and before they are shipped.
During the whole communication process, the customer was more concerned about the transportation of the machine. Originally, the customer wanted to use DHL to transport the machine. But because of the high freight cost of air freight and the inability to transport the diesel engine power, we suggested the customer use sea freight. After consideration, the customer decided to use sea freight. Here are the questions that the customer asked.
1. What is the power of your fish pellet making machine?
The power of our machine can be an electric motor or diesel engine. You can choose the one you need.
2. I am a little worried about whether the machine can work properly.
Don’t worry, before delivery, we can use your machine to take the testing video, and send it to you to check.
3. Please can you tell me what are the sizes for floating fish food? Because I need all sizes of food, from 0,15 mm up to 15mm, for fish magnification.
Our answer: Usually, we will equip 6pcs of molds with a fish pellet making machine. and the smallest is 1mm. usually, customers choose, 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, and 3mm. and biggest mold And the biggest mold customer usually use are 6mm and 8mm.
Customer’s answer: Ok, perfect I need all these sizes, from 1mm, 1,2 mm, 1,5mm, 2mm, 2,5mm, 3mm, 3,5mm, 4mm, 4,5mm, 5mm, so 10 types of molds.